Terms & Conditions
Prices quoted are in GB pounds sterling and include insurance and a chauffeur.
- 1. All mileage & time over and above original quotation will be charged after the event. For a full quotation please contact our booking office.
- 2. Our vehicles are a no smoking area.
- 3. Cars are valeted on the day of Hire, but Aura do not accept any responsibility for changes in a vehicles external appearance caused by bad weather or terrain during the hire period.
- 4. Aura will refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol,
drugs, illegal substances or abusive to our staff. If a passenger is refused carriage no refund or compensation will be given.
- 5. The client is responsible for all damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle. Passengers who cause damage to the vehicle or soil the vehicle will be charged the full cost of reinstating the vehicle to its original appearance, valeting, repair or reinstatement charges will be levied to the customer within 7 days of the hire period. If the damage caused results in the vehicle becoming unavailable for pre booked hire by other clients a charge equal to the lost hire will be made.
- 6. In the event of breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked prior to the date of the booking, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle at Aura's discretion.
- 7. Aura accept no liability for missed flights / events, loss or damage to passenger possessions or consequential losses due to circumstances beyond our control, theft, delays caused by traffic accidents, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God.
- 8. Under no circumstances will animals be allowed in Aura vehicles.
- 9. The consumption of alcohol and food is forbidden in our vehicles unless
provided as part of our package.
- 10. Child Seats can be provided at an extra cost, they are to be checked by the client prior to departing.
- 11. Quotations are given at a fixed cost, however if extra time is incurred due to delays or diversion Aura reserve the right to charge for extra expenses incurred e.g. fuel and waiting time. Waiting time is charged from £30.00 per hour.
- 12. Aura is fully insured for passenger travel and public liability. Our insurance does not cover clients to drive our vehicles or for loss or damage to clients possessions or for any other consequential losses delays or missed events.
- 13. Any costs incurred during the hire period including parking and tolls will be charged at a cost. If parking tickets are issued as a result of an instruction by the client then the full cost of the charges incurred will be passed on to the client along with a £15.00 Administration Fee.
- 1. Payment is accepted by Cash or Cheques, made payable to "Aura Journeys Ltd". Credit Cards & Debit Cards can be taken through our merchant account. (No charges are passed to the client).
- 2. Where mileage or time exceeds that originally quoted, Aura will charge the extra incurred.
- 3. A non refundable deposit of £50.00 per vehicle booked, is payable at the time of booking for Aura Wedding Services.
- 4. Wedding Car Services require payment in full no less than 28 days before the hire date.
- 5. Cash Bookings may require Card details as security.
Chauffeur Cancellations & Refunds
- 1. All deposits are non refundable.
- 2. More than 7 Days Notice, loss of deposit.
- 3. Less than 7 Days Notice, 50% of Hire Charge.
- 4. Less than 48hrs Notice, 75% of Hire Charge.
- 5. Less than 24hrs Notice, 100% of Hire Charge.
Wedding Cancellations & Refunds
- 1. All Deposits are non refundable.
- 2. 28 Days or more, loss of Deposit.
- 3. 7 - 28 Days, 75% of Hire Charge.
- 4. Less than 7 Days, 100% of Hire Charge.